Chinese Leaves and Salmon Salad Recipe
– 80g Chinese leaf (normally the center of Chinese leaves is sweeter and tastes nicer for salad)
– 20g Sliced smoked salmon
– Sliced olive (add all you like)
– Caper (add all you like)
– 1 tablespoon Olive oil
– 3 tablespoons Vineger
– Finely ground black pepper
1. Slice Chinese leaves into 1 cm width.
2. Chop sliced smoked salmon into 2 cm width.
3. Make dressing: put all ingredients for dressing and mix them together with a spoon.
4. Put all ingredients into a bowl together and mix them.
Recipe author: 1000sunny / NibbleDish