A delicious and nutritious salad that can be prepared very quickly, ideal at any time of day. Try it yourself and tell us how it came out!
Rocket Tuna Salad Recipe
1 rocket salad casserole
1 can of tuna in its own juice
1 can chickpeas
1 red onion
1 red bell pepper
juice of 1 lemon
100 g capers
extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Open and drain the tuna can and the chickpeas can.
2. Put the rocket salad in a large bowl.
3. Wash and clean the onions and pepper, cut them into small pieces.
4. Wash tomatoes and cucumbers, cut them into pieces as big as you like.
5. Add the onions, peppers, tomatoes and cucumbers over the rocket.
6. Separately, prepare a dressing of lemon juice and 1-2 tablespoons of oil.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste, mix well.
8. Add the tuna, capers, chickpeas and mix.
9. Pour the dressing, mixing well. Store the salad in the refrigerator until ready to serve.