This summer, try an exotic salad which combines the unique flavor of the mango fruit together with the nutrient-packed baby spinach leaves.
Baby Spinach Salad with Mango Recipe
250 g mango
250 g melon
100 g baby spinach
50 g arugula leaves
20 g dried cranberries
120 g cherry tomatoes
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
6 tablespoons olive oil
1. Peel the mango and cut into cubes.
2. Repeat with the melon.
3. Wash the spinach and arugula leaves and mix with the cherry tomatoes.
4. Place the lettuce leaves on a plate, add the fresh fruit and candied cranberries on top.
5. Mix the balsamic vinegar and olive oil, drizzle the dressing over the salad.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.