For this salad, you can use a wide variety of vegetables for extra flavor.
Oven-Baked Vegetable and Cheese Salad Recipe
1 small onion
2 tablespoons oil
ground black pepper
a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
a small lettuce head
1/4 cup of goat cheese
(you can also use potatoes, cauliflower or other veggies)
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
2. Place the vegetables in a tray with a tablespoon of oil.
3. Bake in oven for about 20-25 minutes.
4. Place lettuce leaves in a bowl and mix with a tablespoon of oil, salt and pepper.
5. Add the chopped vegetables and cheese. Serve warm.